• Bachelor's degree graduate preferably in Communications, ,Public Relations, Marketing;
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the PR field or related experience in high-profile corporate reputation management, public affairs, crisis communications, or issues management;
• Great interpersonal, creative & innovative person;
• Excellent communication & copywriting skills;
• Great time management skills & attention to detail;
• Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multitasking;
• Stay update with current trends in social media and digital marketing.
• Implement and manage brand, public relations and CSR strategies, including to organize and manage various related activities or events;
• Build and maintain relationships with journalists, influencers and associations;
• Protect brand reputation by proactively anticipating or managing issues and mitigate the negative impact of incidents;
• Assess the effectiveness of our communications initiatives, develop evaluation reports, and provide strategic recommendations;
• Carry out Public Relations programs in the form of Press Conferences, and Media Relations to build a positive company image.