• Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Economic / Accounting from reputable university;
• Having 1 - 2 Years experiences of working in handling Accounting & Finance activities (Fresh Graduates are welcome);
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications specifically Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word;
• Detail oriented, discipline, responsible and able to work individually or as part of a team;
• Good command in English, oral and written;
• Having working experiences in big Accountant Public Firm is preferable;
• Having WPPE (Wakil Perantara Pedagang Efek) License is preferable.
• Preparing Financial reporting for SRO;
• Assisting with audit proses;
• Performing account reconciliation and maintaining general ledger;
• Preparing tax payments and reporting;
• Handle daily and monthly closing;
• Ensure timely accounting payments;
• Financial forecasting.