• Minimum S1 (Any Backgrounds) and has experience working in the investment field, minimum of 5 years;
• Fluent in English correspondence both in written and oral;
• Having a good attitude, uphold moral values and good personality;
• Honest, self-motivated, creative, willing to work independently or as a team player and computer literate;
• Having WPPE License from OJK is a must.
• Provide wide array of regulatory advise related to business compliance in order to ensure the regulatory compliance of company's business;
• Evaluate and recommend the most suitable business procedure for the company while ensuring the compliance's conformity in Indonesia Capital Market;
• Evaluate and recommend the conformity of company regarding Indonesia's policies, systems, and procedures;
• Act as Government Relation between company and regulator (OJK, IDX, KPEI, KSEI) coordinate with Corporate Secretary and Marketing Team;
• Ensuring internal control within company and company daily operation are comply with Indonesia Capital Market Regulation;
• Handling compliance issue in Business to Government Relations (BtoG) and Business to Business (BtoB) relation including compliance-corporate affair, and compliance-legal review;
• Review/amend policy & procedure related the company conformity in Indonesia's regulation;
• Monitor and Review equirement regulatory report periodically and ad-hoc reports to the board of directors and commissioners.